techwadepoo Admin replied

295 weeks ago

Against Their Will: Women In Prison Full Movie In Hindi Download

Show Spoiler

7cb1d79195 Behind prison walls, corruption, sex and power make criminals out of the guards and heroes out of the guarded. For more than a decade, the lawless guards inside a maximum security women's prison have reigned with impunity - rape, sex for money and illegal favors have become the norm until one woman decides to battle the system. Leading a group of inmates on a risky life-or-death struggle for justice, a ten year silence is finally broken, exposing the twisted truth to the world and enabling the prisoners the freedom to live without fear.
Judith Light is to be commended for her choice of projects; she is very good in the role of Alice, a single mother who is originally imprisoned for embezzlement, then sold out by her criminal defense lawyer; who,it turns out, made a crooked deal with a judge.<br/><br/>While the story is a bit convoluted about her actual prison record, she is sentenced to 5 years, even though I doubt this would occur,she had minor non-violent crime (apparently).<br/><br/>Chelcie Ross is excellentthe bureaucratic warden, and there is a scene wherein Judith Light and he confront each other….Inmates are told they are human garbagethe prison guards rape and abuse them. Things like this go on in hospitals; so it is certainly believable that this occurs in prison. There is a scene where a suicidal inmate receives no medical attention, is restrained and hog-tied by 6 prison guards, and never sees a physician.<br/><br/>Stacey Keach portrays attorney Jackson Devlin, who finally brings this story national attention, with the help of Light's character, and many of the inmates, who are named "Jane Doe" in the class action lawsuit. They are anonymous so that their supposed "rights" are protected. Apparently, though, no one has any civil rights, and one guard named Stu is found dead, a staged suicide; he was murdered by one of the prison staff to protect their jobs.<br/><br/>At present, in the U.S. there are more people in prison than ever; the statistics are staggering; many mentally disabled and indigent are wrongfully imprisoned; they cannot afford a lawyer, so they rot in jail. Is this demoralizing treatment warranted?. It certainly does not make this society a better place to live; It also has been proved that executions are not a deterrent to crime.<br/><br/>If you liked this movie, you may also like "The Life of David Gale" with Kevin Spacey; there are many thought provoking arguments here, decide for yourself.
When this movie first began, I was a little teary-eyed to see Judith on the screen again. I thought that she looked particularly emaciated – but I digress. The passion with which she played her character, Alice Needham, touched me in a way that I have not been touched since her breathtaking performance aside Tony Danza in "Who's the Boss".<br/><br/>The story of "Women in Prison" that this movie tells is at once compelling and painful; the struggles that these poor women face on a daily basis strike deep into the core of the plight of the incarcerated. I was horrified to learn of their forced sexual exploitations and immensely satisfied that Judith Light (Alice Needham) was able to destroy the needless corruption which sprang from the loins of the prison guards.<br/><br/>As an aside – Is Judith a natural redhead? Because if not, KUDOS to her hairdresser. I was totally convinced.<br/><br/>6/10

Fshati Shajne Rilindja torrentSonic Battle Finals full movie hd 1080p downloadInsomniac movie download in hdKariya 2 movie mp4 downloadThe Cute Crook Mystery in hindi movie downloadhindi U okruzenju free downloadWhere There's a Will in hindi downloadDownload The Shadow Warrior full movie in hindi dubbed in Mp4Ren xia ren song free downloadJerry Cotton movie mp4 download

last edited 217 weeks ago by techwadepoo
Please log in to post a reply.